--
Mehmet
+1-424-298-1903
Re: Lumen/Cirion [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 10 May 2023 08:39:21 -0600
Mehmet Akcin via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Anyone else seeing routes not announced, and other issues from Latin
> America beyond?

From a host perspective, we (Dataplane.org) saw some disruption in a
few locations where we have some hosted servers. We're not currently
collecting precise availability statistics or conducting extensive path
tests so here is a rough summary of recovery times. Start and end of
reachability varied slightly, but it looks like some vantage points may
have experienced problems for up to an hour or more. All times UTC.

From AS 30058 in Buenos Aires, recovery at 15:01:13.
From AS 136258 in Lima, Peru, recovery at 15:00:53
From AS 202422 in Fortaleza, Brasil, recovery at 14:59:50
From AS 263812 in Bogota, Colombia, recovery at 14:35:40

John
Re: Lumen/Cirion [ In reply to ]
Our lumen circuit at vegas keeps flapping. I’ve shut down the bgp peer for now.

regards,
/vrode