Zayo) between McLean, VA and Ashburn, VA. Does anyone have details on what
happened/is happening? We've opened tickets with our providers but no
details yet.
Re: Fiber cuts between McLean and Ashburn VA [ In reply to ]
We’re down on our Hurricane Electric link in MD. Last update I have is that they are still working to locate the cut.

Thomas Ramage
Network Operations Technician Trainee
Easton Utilities | www.eastonutilities.com<http://www.eastonutilities.com>
201 N. Washington St. | Easton, MD 21601
Office:
tramage@eucmail.com

[https://eastonvelocity.com/files/2019/10/Velcoity-logo-emails.png]