Mailing List Archive

G Suite e-mail outages/delays
Multiple reports from my employees of failures to send e-mails and delays on receiving. Corporate G-Suite (paid, not free) account.

Error we are seeing is:

"451, "4.3.0", Mail server temporarily rejected message.”

Or:

"The server response was: Mail server temporarily rejected message. g187sm18779969qkf.115 - gsmtp”

Confirmed via G-Suite support, saying:

"I am checking some information we have just received and there are some issues with the servers. We have to apologize our engineers are aware of this and working as fast as they can to fix this. We will make sure to send you a notification as soon as we get an update from the engineers."

Please, lets not reply with half a million “me to” messages, in keeping with the purpose/spirit of the Outages list.

Passing along the report in case others experience similar trouble.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy@andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863

Re: G Suite e-mail outages/delays [ In reply to ]
They have reported the issue on GSuite Status dashboard as well:
https://www.google.com/appsstatus#hl=en&v=status