Mailing List Archive

Vz Cellular issues in Western PA?
Noticing lots of oddities in Vz cell service around 16001, Butler PA. Wi-fi fallback calls also not completing.

I'll watch Outages-discussion for any replies / me-too's / not-here's ...

Allen Kitchen
N2AEL
Butler, PA
Re: Vz Cellular issues in Western PA? [ In reply to ]
Yep.
https://istheservicedown.com/problems/verizon/5182534-butler-butler-county-pennsylvania-united-states

Maybe we should add IsTheServiceDown.com to the mailing list signature...

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 6:36 PM Allen Kitchen via Outages
<outages@outages.org> wrote:

> Noticing lots of oddities in Vz cell service around 16001, Butler PA. Wi-fi fallback calls also not completing.
>
> I'll watch Outages-discussion for any replies / me-too's / not-here's ...
>
> Allen Kitchen
> N2AEL
> Butler, PA

*This **e-mail*_, along with any attachments, is considered confidential
and may well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you
are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail
and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use
it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank
you for your cooperation._