Mailing List Archive

XO Outages Today - Explanation.
XO Emergency Maintenance Notification - 902165336

Below are details regarding Emergency maintenance 902165336. If you have any questions please contact the SNA Repair Team at 800.422.5303 or snarepair at xo.com .

Maintenance ID:

902165336

Location:

XO Collocation site: Washington DC

Service Impact:

Routing of traffic across multiple XO markets

Event Window:

Network Alert

Event Details:

Attention XO Strategic Customer,

XO is currently experiencing a large scale network issue impacting the routing of traffic across multiple markets. XO Engineers have identified the cause and are working to restore now as soon as possible. As a result, we are experiencing abnormally high call volumes into our Care center impacting your ability to contact us via your standard toll free number.

We will continue to keep you updated with information via email.

Thank you,

XO Strategic and National Accounts

Affected Circuits:

Routing of traffic across multiple XO markets

XO Network Outage