Several of my XO circuits in Philly are down or dropping alot of
packets.

-John
XO.... [ In reply to ]
> www.xo.com appears to be down.
>
> Several of my XO circuits in Philly are down or dropping alot of packets.

XO has confirmed they are experiencing a "national IP outage". Very few details available from their repair groups at this time. XO master ticket is 2165336.
XO.... [ In reply to ]
We also saw a lot of packet loss on our XO circuit and their support
phones did not answer, nor was their website available.

A separate vendor, who peers with XO says that the put a limit on the
number or routes accepted from peers this morning. Our issues were
resolved at approximately 08:45am Pacific time.

Christopher Hunt
ReachONE Internet, Inc.
(360)456-5640
www.reachone.com