Voice: 630.492.0464
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Rackspace Hosted Email/Apps Outage [ In reply to ]
Please disregard; It appears the problem has been resolved.

Rackspace Hosted Email/Apps Outage [ In reply to ]
All of my Exchange (BIS and AS) have been fine. Their CS is really excellent
though as I'm sure you know.3-5 min reponse from ticket submission to
response in my experience (the live chat isn't bad either on more complex
issues.

Best,
Jason L. Sparks

Sent From My HTC Incredible Wireless Phone

On May 21, 2010 4:47 PM, "Brandon Galbraith" <brandon.galbraith at gmail.com>