Mailing List Archive

NPA 954..
Is anyone having difficulty calling into the 954 NPA (test number is you like: 954.343.5500)?

If so, what carrier(s) and what area of the country?

Thanks!
Mike

[cid:A341CD2F-E470-4D2D-B974-40EFF8D23EC1]

Michael R Self
My PhoneFusion ONE number - 954.343.5500 (office/home/fax/mobile/SMS/VoIP)
Disclaimer: If this email isn't for you, get rid of it.

NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
> Is anyone having difficulty calling into the 954 NPA (test number is you like: 954.343.5500)?
>
> If so, what carrier(s) and what area of the country?
>
> Thanks!
> Mike
>
> [cid:A341CD2F-E470-4D2D-B974-40EFF8D23EC1]
>
> Michael R Self
> My PhoneFusion ONE number - 954.343.5500 (office/home/fax/mobile/SMS/VoIP)
> Disclaimer: If this email isn't for you, get rid of it.

No problems with the test number from Verizon Wireless in the silicon valley.

Bob Vaughan | techie @ tantivy.net |
AF6RR | P.O. Box 19792, Stanford, Ca 94309 |
-- I am Me, I am only Me, And no one else is Me, What could be simpler? --
NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 2:39 PM, Michael R. Self <
michael.self at phonefusion.com> wrote:

> Is anyone having difficulty calling into the 954 NPA (test number is you
> like: 954.343.5500)?
>
> If so, what carrier(s) and what area of the country?
>
> Thanks!
> Mike

Calling it from T-Mobile in East Michigan (734), I get "<SIT Tones> Your
call could not be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial
again. 044T" On a second call, I got a similar message, but with code 098T.

Calling it via Qwest in East Michigan, the call seems to go through but all
I hear are several clicks (like an old fashioned supervision test line) and
then silence.

Calling via Voicepulse (VoIP handoff on nyc server), the call goes through
and I get your recorded announcement.

-Rusty
NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
Fast busy here from Ontario, Canada - ends up on Bell Canada's long distance
network for that location from here....

Paul

NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
On 5/7/2010 11:39, Michael R. Self wrote:
> Is anyone having difficulty calling into the 954 NPA (test number is you
> like: 954.343.5500)?
>
> If so, what carrier(s) and what area of the country?

Reno, NV

"we're sorry, all circuits are busy" from an Integra landline
"we are unable to complete your call ... message 12 switch 562" from my
Sprint cell phone.

~Seth
NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
I couldn't connect to it either, on Level 3 termination I believe.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

?Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.?
--- Winston Churchill

NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
No problem calling a 954 landline number from Danbury, CT.

Thank you,
Mike Hoffman
IT Help Desk Analyst
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation
39 Old Ridgebury Rd
A-4
Danbury, CT? 06810
Phone: (203) 448-3872
Fax: (203) 448-3901
?
?
Odyssey Overland LLC
1500 Rt 517
Hackettstown, NJ? 07840
Phone: (908) 850-4490
Fax: (908) 850-3852
?
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by or to others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
098T and 044T are NSNs (telco switch error/trailer codes). The error
message looks like an AT&T 4ESS error message, but I'd have to hear it
to be sure. For AT&T:

044T = Lansing, Michigan
098T = Toledo, Ohio

Further reference material:

http://www.jeffdoubleyou.com/bin/view/Blog/ATT4ESSSwitchList

--
| Jeremy Chadwick jdc at parodius.com |
| Parodius Networking http://www.parodius.com/ |

NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]

> Calling it from T-Mobile in East Michigan (734), I get "<SIT Tones> Your
> call could not be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial
> again. 044T" On a second call, I got a similar message, but with code 098T.
>
> Calling it via Qwest in East Michigan, the call seems to go through but all
> I hear are several clicks (like an old fashioned supervision test line) and
> then silence.
>
> Calling via Voicepulse (VoIP handoff on nyc server), the call goes through
> and I get your recorded announcement.
>
> -Rusty

Additionally, calling from an AT&T wireless phone in East MI (734) gets a
reorder. Call went through on a second attempt though.

-R
NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
Maybe all the circuits are busy due to all the [outages] members calling
the test number ;-)

I get through OK from XO in Detroit, Michigan. I think I might have sent
that to the original poster already by direct email so sorry if this is
a dupe.

[snip]

NPA 954.. [ In reply to ]
I had mixed results, maybe 50% call completion rate.

Did not try with GETS.

- Jared