Mailing List Archive

Sprint SNPP not responding
Does anyone else use SNPP for paging? I'm having trouble with Sprint's
SNPP server lately, i.e. it's not responding or takes way too long and
times out.

snpp.messaging.sprint.com port 444
Resolves to 64.41.153.7

~Seth
Sprint SNPP not responding [ In reply to ]
Im wondering if there was some kind of widespread phone issue. Don't know if it's related, but I had trouble dialing 908 numbers and a 603 number. Kept getting a fast busy. Whole thing lasted about 30 min, ended about 10-15 min ago.

Thank you,
Mike Hoffman
IT Help Desk Analyst
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation
39 Old Ridgebury Rd
A-4
Danbury, CT? 06810
Phone: (203) 448-3872
Fax: (203) 448-3901
?
?
Odyssey Overland LLC
1500 Rt 517
Hackettstown, NJ? 07840
Phone: (908) 850-4490
Fax: (908) 850-3852
?
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by or to others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.

Sprint SNPP not responding [ In reply to ]
On 4/30/2010 12:48, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> Does anyone else use SNPP for paging? I'm having trouble with Sprint's
> SNPP server lately, i.e. it's not responding or takes way too long and
> times out.
>
> snpp.messaging.sprint.com port 444
> Resolves to 64.41.153.7

Update: it appears this service has been discontinued as of April 30, 2010.

~Seth