via number at vtext.com, using http://vtext.com, or TAP modem delivery
all silently fail, and are never delivered. (Messages from phone to
phone work fine.)
Verizon SMS gateway (vtext.com) problems? [ In reply to ]
And to reply to my own email:

Doug> About an hour ago (17:45 UTC) was the last time we were able to
Doug> route a SMS text message through Verizon's gateway vtext.com.

At just after 19:00 UTC somebody found the problem and all of our
outstanding messages were delivered.
Verizon SMS gateway (vtext.com) problems? [ In reply to ]
Was this a problem on your end or on Verizon Wireless'?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

?Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.?
--- Winston Churchill

Verizon SMS gateway (vtext.com) problems? [ In reply to ]
We are on the Central Coast of California and suffered no delays using
number at vtext.com...

Regards,

Kirk Coviello
Digital West Networks, Inc.