Bret Esquivel

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Appears to be unreachable from where I'm located (socal).

regards,
/virendra

.ORG Whois [ In reply to ]
On 3/13/10 8:56 AM, Bret Esquivel wrote:
> Anyone else having issues doing WHOIS on the .ORG TLD?

I can confirm this. I get a connection reset by peer when I try to use
whois. (command line, I don't use web browser whois)

~Seth
.ORG Whois [ In reply to ]
Working for me from Comcast in California - time to do some debugging rather then asking if 'its down for you'.

MaxBook:~ maxinux$ whois tiemann.org
NOTICE: Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in
determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry
registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry
for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its

Domain ID:D98158694-LROR
Domain Name:TIEMANN.ORG
Created On:14-May-2003 05:58:11 UTC
Last Updated On:27-Sep-2008 01:49:26 UTC
Expiration Date:14-May-2010 05:58:11 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com a German GmbH (R25-LROR)
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED

Billy

.ORG Whois [ In reply to ]
On 3/13/10 9:46 AM, Billy Tiemann wrote:
> Working for me from Comcast in California - time to do some debugging rather then asking if 'its down for you'.

It works now, but didn't when I tried at 09:93 UTC-8.

~Seth
.ORG Whois [ In reply to ]
Still down here in WNC but up from Atlanta

Jim

.ORG Whois [ In reply to ]
On 3/13/10 10:02 AM, Jim McBurnett wrote:
> Still down here in WNC but up from Atlanta
>
> Jim

For me, the *website* is down but *whois* works just fine.

~Seth