Cheers,
-- jra

--
Jay R. Ashworth Baylink jra at baylink.com
Designer The Things I Think RFC 2100
Ashworth & Associates http://baylink.pitas.com '87 e24
St Petersburg FL USA http://photo.imageinc.us +1 727 647 1274

Start a man a fire, and he'll be warm all night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
So, when Twitter goes down [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 6:29 AM, Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> where do you announce it? :-)

http://status.twitter.com/

Scott.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
So, when Twitter goes down [ In reply to ]
Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> where do you announce it? :-)

Oh pish posh, Twitter is the perfect web 2.0 application running on an
infallible cloud computing service with unlimited scale. Or so I'm told.

~Seth
So, when Twitter goes down [ In reply to ]
On Aug 24, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
> Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>> where do you announce it? :-)
>
> Oh pish posh, Twitter is the perfect web 2.0 application running on an
> infallible cloud computing service with unlimited scale. Or so I'm
> told.

Don't forget that it is behind a 'tier one' network. SIngle homed
behind that network, but tier ones are physically incapable of going
down.

Aren't they?

--
TTFN,