From: outages-bounces@outages.org [mailto:outages-bounces@outages.org]
On Behalf Of virendra rode
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 5:08 PM
To: Larry Sheldon
Cc: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Google

No issues seen from Los Angeles (AS 701).

regards,
/virendra

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon at cox.net>
wrote:

Is it just me, or is google broken--every blog on their stuff
gives a "we are sorry--spurious request"
--
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying
characteristics

ICBM Targeting Information:
http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs
http://tinyurl.com/7tp8ml

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
embarq in minnesota [ In reply to ]
A tip to all outages.org members. Do you want your connections to come
back up immediatly? Send a sarcastic outage report to outages.org
chastising your provider and like magic, your connection will come back
up.

Embarq customers in minnesota now have internet access again.