3G and EDGE) on southern Oregon. Reports from various friends say it's
also down in eastern Oregon, western Washington, and southern and
northern California. Getting assigned IPs via DHCP, but no connectivity
beyond what appears to be the access edge. AT&T tells me that they have
a "massive outage" going on right now, no ETR.
--
Kameron Gasso | Senior Systems Administrator | visp.net
Direct: 541-955-6903 | Fax: 541-471-0821
AT&T data outage (05/29/2009) [ In reply to ]
I can confirm this in San Diego,CA
Same problem here.

Sent from my iPhone

AT&T data outage (05/29/2009) [ In reply to ]
AT&T wireless in Phoenix is also affected. The phones I've tested all think they have a connection but can't get any data.

Voice service, even on the 3G network, seems not to be affected.

----
Chris Lauretano
Sr. Network and Systems Administrator
McMurry, Inc.
1010 E Missouri Ave
Phoenix AZ 85014
+1.602.395.5850

AT&T data outage (05/29/2009) [ In reply to ]
I lost all my voicemail and so did five other people I know with iPhones

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Chris Lauretano <Chris.Lauretano at mcmurry.com

AT&T data outage (05/29/2009) [ In reply to ]
I'm on AT&T here in sillicon valley, and my iPhone isn't having issues
on 3G. I know this connects differently than other phones with the
MediaNet plans, could that be a factor?

---
<EoM>
Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Chris Lauretano <Chris.Lauretano at mcmurry.com

AT&T data outage (05/29/2009) [ In reply to ]
No problems here in San Diego.