Village Voice Media
Office: 602-744-6547
Cell: 602-300-4344
Phoenix Area Network Issues? [ In reply to ]
Something is definately happening, 50% drop in inbound
traffic to our PHX datacenter across all transit providers.

- Kevin

Phoenix Area Network Issues? [ In reply to ]
Kevin Loch wrote:
> Something is definately happening, 50% drop in inbound
> traffic to our PHX datacenter across all transit providers.
>
> - Kevin
>
> Ray Sanders wrote:
>> Are there any fiber cuts or other routing issues anyone in the Phoenix

Update: Qwest did not appear to be affected by this, Highwinds
traffic has just returned to normal, Level3 and GBLX still
affected.

- Kevin
Phoenix Area Network Issues? [ In reply to ]
Just got off the phone with AT&T MIS Support - there is some extremely
large facility outages in the Southern California area. I'm seeing
T1-OC3 facilities down from San Diego to Los Angeles to Riverside to
Palm Springs.

We've seen voice, data, legacy AT&T and legacy SBC/PacBell circuits
affected.

If anyone has any further details, it would be appreciated. MIS people
said an "email was forthcoming shortly"

Regards,

James Laszko
Pipeline Communications
james at pcipros.com

Phoenix Area Network Issues? [ In reply to ]
Confirming outages in SoCal area affecting AT&T (lost a large circuit
out there @ 1:24 PDT). I should add not all SoCal sites are affected,
just some.
Paul J.

james at pcipros.com