my cellular telephone.

- Jared

--
Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.
Power failure prompts outages for AT&T mobile phone users in Midwest [ In reply to ]
On Dec 29, 2008, at 9:47 PM, Jared Mauch wrote:

> I was also unable to use WPS and GETS during that time from my
> cellular telephone.

It's probably a good idea to report that to NCS (and good thinking to
test it).

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // +852.9133.2844 mobile

All behavior is economic in motivation and/or consequence.
Power failure prompts outages for AT&T mobile phone users in Midwest [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 09:16:34AM -0800, virendra rode wrote:

> Roland Dobbins wrote:
> >
> > On Dec 29, 2008, at 9:47 PM, Jared Mauch wrote:
> >
> >> I was also unable to use WPS and GETS during that time from my
> >> cellular telephone.
> >

> > It's probably a good idea to report that to NCS (and good thinking to
> > test it).
> I thought FCC mandates provider(s) to report widely (~ 30,000 lines, I
> could be off here) affected services to FCC. Not sure if this has changed.

Most of these filings are flagged as confidnetal, so unless you work
at the carrier or the FCC you are unlikely to get information.

(outside of NSIE/NSTAC or GAO reports).

- Jared

Jared Mauch | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net
clue++; | http://puck.nether.net/~jared/ My statements are only mine.