Looks like XO is experiencing some issues nationwide on the IP
service, stuff is dying 3-4 hops in NY.

-Jayson
XO IP [ In reply to ]
We see XO issues as well in LA.

XO IP [ In reply to ]
> We see XO issues as well in LA.
>

> Jayson Navitsky wrote:
> > Looks like XO is experiencing some issues nationwide on the IP
> > service, stuff is dying 3-4 hops in NY.

Seeing issues with XO transit in Philly as well. Based on customer
reports we received, it appears to be XO -> Qwest or vice versa that was
most heavily affected. Traceroutes out died 1 hop into XO's network, and
ingress traceroutes died within Qwest's network before even reaching XO.
XO IP [ In reply to ]
XO IP [ In reply to ]
XO says all clear. Claims a core router failure as the cause, although
the first guy I talked to said it was a DNS problem. Internetpluse.net
shows XO looking normal again as well.

Pondering bringing my XO transit back up. Anyone still seeing issues?

D.

XO IP [ In reply to ]
Everything looks good in NYC, has been stable for the past hour or so.

-J