365 Main hasn't announced much about Tuesday's outage.

I saw this on the comments on Laughingsquid.com
> comment by techman
> on Tuesday, July 24th, 2007 at 6:07 pm
>
> 365Main is fully to blame for the outage in there colo. I was in
> colo 1 in 365Main when the power went out. It went up and down
> twice before going off for about 20 minutes before they got the
> generators going. This is not what we and every other customer in a
> datacenter pays for. They are supposed to be able to handle the
> outage without even a blip on the customers side. Needless to say
> they failed today. What bothers me is that there pushing blame to
> PG&E and not themselves. Granted PG&E did their share, but it
> should of not caused an issue with customers in there colo.

My rack in Colo 7 lost power for 2 minutes. I heard someone else say
that they didn't lose power at all in Colo 7.

Colo 4 supposedly lost power.

Colo 1 lost power for 20 minutes according to this message.

Colo 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 - any reports?
Any more details on 365 Main outage? [ In reply to ]
We lost power in colo 3 for 20 minutes or so, but not in colo 4.

Any more details on 365 Main outage? [ In reply to ]
Hmm, make that not in colo 6. 365 Main says:

As a result of the incident, continuous power was interrupted for up to 45
mins for certain customers. We're certain colo rooms 1, 3 and 4 were
directly affected, though other colocation rooms are still being
investigated. We are currently working with Hitec, Valley Power Systems,
Cupertino Electric and PG&E to further investigate the incident and
determine the root cause.

Cheers,
-Allen