routing, ospf, BGP, and possibly NAT

*

MX240BASE

*

MIC3-3D-2X40GE-QSFPP

*

MX-MPC3E-3D MPC3

Thanks!
Re: Juniper MX240-40G License required? [ In reply to ]
Hello,
you will not require a license. We have a few of these and the only license
we've had to apply is the subscriber license for BNG function, which you
don't mention. You might want to check into the type of NAT you want to
do, without an MS-MPC card your options are limited.

Ian

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 3:15?PM Juan C. Crespo R. via juniper-nsp <
juniper-nsp@puck.nether.net> wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>

> We're wondering if we get a second hand Router with this config, we
> would need some kind of license ? it will be intended in using for
> routing, ospf, BGP, and possibly NAT
>
> *
>

> MX240BASE
>
> *
>

> MIC3-3D-2X40GE-QSFPP
>
> *
>

> MX-MPC3E-3D MPC3
>
> Thanks!

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this email by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.