Mailing List Archive

Request for data from Trio EA (e.g. LC2101, MX204, etc) operators
Hey,

I'd like Trio EA operators to verify two things for me

a) Bad LACP PDU on both sides of EA link
- in syslog something like this:
- kernel: et-0/0/0: received pdu - length mismatch for lacp : len 143, pdu 124

b) L3 incompletes increasing on backbone facing interface on both
sides of EA link (local and egress PE if MPLS encapped by EA when
sending out)
- visible also in standard IF-MIB errors counter if you poll that

Do you see either/both coinciding with the introduction or upgrade of
EA devices? If so I'd like to look a bit deeper into that, but I also
appreciate it if you just tell 'we see it, unfortunately we do not at
this time have time to investigate'.

Thanks!
--
++ytti