Mailing List Archive

Could SRX550M antivirus works offline
Hi! Experts

Sorry for disturbing, I want to confirm will SRX550M antivirus engine works
offline? it seems SRX550M only have sophos antivirus engine presently and I
found some words in Juniper KB:

"Sophos antivirus uses a small set of data files that need to be updated
periodically. These data files only contain information on guiding scanning
logic and do not contain the full pattern database. The main pattern
database, which includes protection against critical viruses, URI checks,
malware, worms, Trojans, and spyware, is located on remote Sophos.
Extensible List servers maintained by Sophos."

Thanks for your support.
--
BR!

James Chen