Mailing List Archive

qfx5100, not possible to add a scheduler-map to an interface
Hi Experts,
I have notis that it is not possible to add a scheduler-map to an interface.
example: set class-of-service interfaces xe-0/0/0 scheduler-map test

root@qfx5100# set class-of-service interfaces xe-0/0/0 ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
> classifiers Classifiers applied to incoming packets
congestion-notification-profile Congestion notification profile for the
interface
> exclude-queue-overhead-bytes Exclude the overhead bytes from the queue
statistics
forwarding-class Forwarding class assigned to incoming packets
> forwarding-class-set Map forwarding class sets to output traffic control
profile
> logical-interface-aggregate-statistics Logical interface aggregate queue
statistics
> rewrite-rules Rewrite rules applied to outgoing packets
> unit Logical interface unit (or wildcard)

So if I want change the bandwidth allocation, should I use the default
scheduler-map?

Example?

Thanks Filmar
Re: qfx5100, not possible to add a scheduler-map to an interface [ In reply to ]
Most QFXs (and the EX4600) use ETS style CoS and scheduling.

Give this tech library document a read. I think it will answer your
questions.

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos/topics/example/cos-hierarchical-port-scheduling-ets-configuring.html