actually using what.

thanks

david
router load [ In reply to ]
Hi David,

Possibly this is what you need

Show chassis routing-engine

show chassis ?
Possible completions:
alarms Show alarm status
cos Show CoS information
craft-interface Show craft interface status
environment Show environmental status
feb Show Forwarding Engine Board status
firmware Show firmware version information
fpc Show flexible port concentrator status
hardware Show hardware inventory information
mac-addresses Show MAC addreses
routing-engine Show Routing Engine status

Regards

Hitesh Patel
Operations Engineer