past? please send your thoughts, just keep in my that I can't run any IGP
over the tunnel .

BR/Alberto
Re: similar ASA feature (RRI) on SRX [ In reply to ]
https://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB24362

Re: similar ASA feature (RRI) on SRX [ In reply to ]
Hi,

it looks like a possibility, but the remote IP address keeps changing
because it is dialup connection. can't monitor the next hop.

BR

*Alberto Santos *
CCIE #26648
JNCIS-SP - ITIL-F
*"...Fix your DNS, make it dual-stack, take your mail server and make it
dual-stack, take your web server and make it dual-stack..." by Randy
Bush/RIPE IPv6*

Re: similar ASA feature (RRI) on SRX [ In reply to ]
You can just point the route at the st0.x interface. When it's down, the route won't install in the table.

Re: similar ASA feature (RRI) on SRX [ In reply to ]
On 25/06/2013, at 7:08 AM, "OBrien, Will" <ObrienH@missouri.edu> wrote:

> You can just point the route at the st0.x interface. When it's down, the route won't install in the table.

Just watch this in 11.4R5.5 (and others nearby) - there was a bug introduced that kept the state of the tunnel sub-interface up even once the security associations were cleared. Fixed in 12.1R4 (at least).