--
-sean
Spoon!
Connector type on 4 port ChDS-3 PIC [ In reply to ]
> Does anyone know the name of the small coax connecters on the 4 port
> channelized DS3 PIC? I thought the were SMZ, but someone told me those
> are even smaller...

Aren't the connectors the same as on the E3 PIC, which according to
www.juniper.net are called SMB.

See:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/hardware/m5-m10/m5-m10-picguide/html/pic-description11.html

under "Cables and connectors". Also the term "TNC" runs around my head (I
remembere it as Tiny-BNC).
Connector type on 4 port ChDS-3 PIC [ In reply to ]
On 2003-01-02-14:10:57, Blaz Zupan <blaz@inlimbo.org> wrote:
> http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/hardware/m5-m10/m5-m10-picguide/html/pic-description11.html
>
> under "Cables and connectors". Also the term "TNC" runs around my head (I
> remembere it as Tiny-BNC).

TNC is used primarily for antenna cabling, and is markedly larger in
diameter. The connectors you're looking for are, indeed, SMB.

-a