phones at Orange PL (8%) and Telenor

Apple: Your move.

CB
Re: Windows phone 8.1 adds 464xlat support [ In reply to ]
Cameron,
That is great. Congratulations Microsoft.
Ross

https://dev.windowsphone.com/en-US/OEM/docs/Customization/Additional_Internet_APN_settings

Android has had 464xlat since 4.3, and it has been deployed as a default setting to 11 million phones at T-mobile US as well as default to many phones at Orange PL (8%) and Telenor

Apple: Your move.

CB
Re: Windows phone 8.1 adds 464xlat support [ In reply to ]
Hi,

This is great :)

Le 7 août 2014 à 03:43, Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Good news, i have not used it yet, but this is a good sign that 464xlat is in Windows Phone 8.1
>
> https://dev.windowsphone.com/en-US/OEM/docs/Customization/Additional_Internet_APN_settings
>
> Android has had 464xlat since 4.3, and it has been deployed as a default setting to 11 million phones at T-mobile US as well as default to many phones at Orange PL (8%) and Telenor
>
> Apple: Your move.

About them, even if I like Apple, I think we will wait a lots. For example when you see the "Mac OS Server" application, the system doesn't even have IPv6 support... Still stick on IPv4 for a SERVER application. WTF ?

Sorry for then, I use now some Opensource stuff, and start the server application only when needed to install and OS by network... :(

Xavier