Hello list,

Does anyone have recommendations to share for GeoIP data providers with decent v6 data? MaxMind’s v6 database seems to be country-level at best, ideally we’d find someone with robust data to the state level or better in the US.

Ryan
Re: Decent v6 GeoIP provider [ In reply to ]
I can't comment on 3rd party services, but fwiw some folks have been
posting links to their preferred geodata at
http://ipgeofeeds.appspot.com (though only 6 feeds are currently
listed).
Re: Decent v6 GeoIP provider [ In reply to ]
On Mar 12, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Ryan Rawdon <ryan@u13.net> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> Does anyone have recommendations to share for GeoIP data providers with decent v6 data? MaxMind’s v6 database seems to be country-level at best, ideally we’d find someone with robust data to the state level or better in the US.

I should add that recommendations need not be limited to free data - licensed datasets/feeds/APIs are viable candidates as well.