Mailing List Archive

ICX 7750 Multicast
Good morning/afternoon,

I'm having an issue with an ICX 7750 configured for PIM
Multicast.

Multicast streams are stopping after timeouts due to the
7750 not sending out regular IGMP join packets for all of
the streams in use.  It appears to only include
approximately 20 or so when it should be sending out for
150-100  different streams.

We've rebooted.  We're tried firmware 8.0.90k and 8.0.95k
versions.  We've tried igmpv2 and v3.

Running debug statements, it appears that it thinks that it
is sending it out for the various testing streams that we've
worked with, but wireshark captures do not show the expected
Join/Prune traffic.

The interface is a virtual interface that is connects to a
single trunked interface with multiple VLANs.

Haven't found anything else yet.  Looking for any ideas.

Todd