Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Netiron 5.7 feedbacks [ In reply to ]
I just started looking at 5.7d mostly for the LACP flaps on LP
insertion. But the list of fixed bugs is long (100+).

/Tias

Re: Netiron 5.7 feedbacks [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Yes, a ton load of bugs were fixed. 5.7 is getting mature from what I can
read. But my SE confirmed that 5.7 train isn't going to be flaged as a
"Target Path" release for now.

Anyone else out there testing this ?

BR.