which Foundry SW Version do i need to configure 802.1s on a FES12GCF?
I am using SW Version 03.1.02bTc1.

Thanks Thomas
FES12GCF and 802.1s [ In reply to ]
Hi,

>which Foundry SW Version do i need to configure 802.1s on a FES12GCF?
>I am using SW Version 03.1.02bTc1.

Nobody has an answer on that question, or nobody is using 802.1s

cu thomas
FES12GCF and 802.1s [ In reply to ]
Hi Cliff,
thanks for your answer.

>MSTP (802.1s) is the default spanning tree type in Foundry, just
>configure stp on each vlan.:

With this configuration i have one spanning-tree instance for every
vlan, but there is a limit of 128 spanning-tree instance.
I need 802.1s and it has to be compatible with cisco.
I know, i can build stp-groups or topology-group, but i don't know if
these command are 802.1s compatible.

thanks
thomas