Gig Enet and Filer NFS problems
Hi,

We have some F820s running Gig E (fibre, not copper) and are starting to get
complaints about nfs performance.

We have taken all the defaults for the network setting and just wanted to do
a quick sanity check with the group to see if there are known issues.

Thanks

Steve Darragh
Re: Gig Enet and Filer NFS problems [ In reply to ]
Hey Stephen ,

We have a F810 with GigE over fiber to a baystack 450.

All seems to be well..though not having thought about fiber GigE when
"constructing" our server room means that fiber cables are going through
the roof(literally speaking)

What are you using to check your performance ?

Thanks,

> We have some F820s running Gig E (fibre, not copper) and are starting to get
> complaints about nfs performance.
>
> We have taken all the defaults for the network setting and just wanted to do
> a quick sanity check with the group to see if there are known issues.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve Darragh

/dev/null

devnull@adc.idt.com