Do we need to change some registry entries in our german win2000 server ?

thanks in advance

Phil
RE: SnapDrive 1.0 / german Win2000 Server [ In reply to ]
Phil,
Type "cifs sessions" on the Netapp and see if the user is mapping to
root? If not, make sure the option wafl.nt_admin_priv_map_to_root is set to
on. Also, make sure the \\Netapp\C$\etc\hosts.equiv
(/vol/vol0/etc/hosts.equiv) file has the user and machine which you are
coming in from. Example of my hosts.equiv file for the Administrator user on
PMD domain logging into the Netapp from the Win2k server named
PMD-YPJIJ89V6RU:

#Auto-generated by setup Thu Aug 15 22:42:38 GMT 2002
PMD-YPJIJ89V6RU PMD\administrator
PMD-YPJIJ89V6RU PMD\Administrator

Mike