Mailing List Archive

Exchange 2000 Cluster
I am looking for documentation (configuration, limitations ...) on using a filer in an exchange 2000 cluster. I would appreciate any advise or direction that can be provided.
RE: Exchange 2000 Cluster [ In reply to ]
Hello Greg,

I assume that you will be using SnapManager for Exchange, which is the only way we support the use of Exchange on filers. If so, the installation procedure for MSCS can be found in the SnapManager for Exchange 2000 System Administrator's Guide. You can download the guide in PDF format from the NOW site (now.netapp.com). You may also need to apply the Microsoft hot fix for Q307939. This will be called out in the guide as well.

Please let us know if you have any further questions,

Paul Benn
Network Appliance