Mailing List Archive

Re:
Silly question, but in your 'vol move' command, are you using the
constituent volume as the volume to move (e.g. the vol__001) and not the
actual flexgroup name?

Cheers
Graham

Re: [ In reply to ]
Yep...that is the procedure to relocate flexgroup constituents.
Move each member to the new location....encrypt on th ebay if you'd like.

--tmac

*Tim McCarthy, **Principal Consultant*

*Proud Member of the #NetAppATeam <https://twitter.com/NetAppATeam>*

*I Blog at TMACsRack <https://tmacsrack.wordpress.com/>*