Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601
Re: Windows Host Utilities for Server 2016 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I ran into a similar problem (though in my case it was KB3197954 it complained about missing) when installing WHU 7.1 on Server 2016 because I hadn’t enabled the Windows MPIO feature before trying to install WHU.
DSM MPIO 4.1P1 is not on the support matrix with Server 2016 as far as I can tell...

regards, Johan