is any such restriction besides the 144 disk limitation?

Thanks,
Sal
AW: FAS2240-2 [ In reply to ]
Hi Sally,

there’s no license restriction on the number of shelves or disks. Just make sure that they’re compatible and do not exceed the platform limits.

Best,

Alexander Griesser
Head of Systems Operations

ANEXIA Internetdienstleistungs GmbH

E-Mail: AGriesser@anexia-it.com<mailto:AGriesser@anexia-it.com>
Web: http://www.anexia-it.com<http://www.anexia-it.com/>

Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstraße 140, 9020 Klagenfurt