Anschrift Hauptsitz Klagenfurt: Feldkirchnerstra?e 140, 9020 Klagenfurt
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Alexander Windbichler
Firmenbuch: FN 289918a | Gerichtsstand: Klagenfurt | UID-Nummer: AT U63216601
RE: DNS Configured Check - High Impact on ConfigAdvisor [ In reply to ]
The config check for DNS was added around 8.3.x because we moved where DNS was handled from the cluster scope to the SVM scope. Many customers had DNS configured for the cluster, but not the SVM. This would break export policies and other services and cause outages, which is why it's rated as "high impact."

TR-4379 covers the DNS changes regarding upgrades:

www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4379.pdf<http://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4379.pdf>

Not sure how you can tell config advisor to ignore those things.