Mailing List Archive

High Quality Good Price Auto Parts from China
Dear Sir,

Very glad to get contact with you.

We are a professional supplier of auto parts from China, out major product line are: Alternators & Starters; Solenoids; Aluminum Drive End Frames; Brush & Holders; Break Pads and Break Shoes.

Our plants are ISO9002 or QS9000 certified with excellent quality.

Our prices are of 60-70% of the international market prices, which will save you a lot of purchasing costs.

Our strong production facilities will ensure timely delivery to you.

For detailes of our products, you may visit our website:

http://www.dadao-group.com/html/auto.htm

We are waiting for your kind comments and inquiry.

Thank you and best regards!

Su Xiao
Jiangsu Easthigh Group
Room 2102, Section B, World Trade Center,
60 Jiangsu Road, Nanjing, P. R. China 210009
Tel: 86-25-3325138
Fax: 86-25-3321309
info@dadao-group.com