in disk size. Any thoughts on that are appreciated.
Thank you,
Boris
RE: Migration question [ In reply to ]
I recommend using NDMPCopy. It is non disruptive since it uses a Dump & Restore to disk, the process can be done on-line.
If you are doing it on the same filer you might notice some CPU taxation, but nothing to serious. You can also use the Incremental NDMCopy features to accommodate gradual migration.

If you need to use Qtrees you can use NDMPCopy to copy to Qtrees within the Destination Volume, just make sure you Create the Qtrees prior to starting the NDMPCopy. You can start 4 NDMPCopy processes concurrently.

You can get the instructions & details on the requirements from the NOW website.

-------------------------------------
Monty Ayyash, E.E, MCSE
Network Appliance - Canada
Professional Services Consultant