Mailing List Archive

NDMP and Tivoli Storage manager
We currently have a F820 Filer that we backup through an NT box without
NDMP, but we are looking to move to NDMP backups as our data load increases.
Does anyone have experience using NDMP backups with Tivoli Storage Manager?
If so, does it seem to effective? How is your configuration set up? Our
current Tivoli environment is a NSM 3466 with a 3494 Automated Tape Library.

Todd Pucky
The Timken Company
Global Information Systems
Programmer/Analyst
Phone: 330.471.4583
E-Mail: puckyt@timken.com

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company