Mailing List Archive

Client could not connect server
Dear Sir/Madam:

I had downloaded Nessus3.2.1.1 software for windows version for study using. After I had installed this software I find a problem. I started the Nessus client and selected to connect ¡°localhost¡±. But after I clicked ¡°connect¡±, there came a window box showing the following message ¡°It was not possible to log in using the supplied credential¡±. I did not change the default user name and password . I shutdown my antivirus software but the problem is still there. I try to find the answer through the google and I find some people have the same problem just like me. So I write this letter to you to get your help. Thanks you for thousands time!

Best regards

Fu Ge

2009-1-13