produce an incomplete audit. Please run nessus-update-plugins to get the

newest vulnerability checks from Nessus.org.

Thank you
Re: Outdated plugins [ In reply to ]
mark.doherty@gerberscientific.com wrote:
> I have a question about the home feed. I use the Windows version of your
> product. It is registered, or was registered.

The home feed is for use on home networks, not commercial networks.

> I am getting the error message noted below when I do a scan. I thought
> with this new Win version that the server part of this updates upon
> connection? Is there something wrong?

When the Nessus Client connects to the Nessus scanner, it does not
cause the Nessus scanner to perform a plugin update. There is a separate
schedule for this which you can configure in the Nessus Server Configuration
GUI, or you can force a plugin update.

It is also possible that something changed on your network such as the
requirement of using a web proxy.

Ron Gula
Tenable Network Security