Mailing List Archive

Target format is invalid, please check your input
Hi, I tryed to open the the attached file as target source and get this error:

Target format is invalid, please check your input

I use winXP any hints? greets Simon
Wer erfand den Glückskeks? Kleiner Tipp: Die Chinesen waren es nicht! - Mehr auf msn.de
http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0812xMSNDE
Re: Target format is invalid, please check your input [ In reply to ]
MALTE SIMON wrote:
> Hi, I tryed to open the the attached file as target source and get this error:
>
> Target format is invalid, please check your input
>
> I use winXP any hints? greets Simon

While resisting the urge to visit the actual web sites in
your target file, I cut and pasted them into a file and was able to
open them as a target with the NessusClient. Are you using some sort
of different Nessus client than the one that comes with Nessus 3.2
for Windows?

Ron Gula
Tenable Network Security