Enterasys developt an agend to communicate with the Nessus Server.

My Problem is the follow:

To scan with the Nessus Server i must create my own rcfile with the Nessus
Client.

Now i have this file, but where i must store this file on the Nessus Server?

Anyone a Idear?

greetings

Jens
Re: Trouble with the Configfile and NAC [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

If you are using Nessus commercially, you should be using the Professional
Feed and sending questions like this to the Tenable Support group.

Having said that, typically, the nessusrc file is used when invoking
a scan with the Nessus client. You should check with Enterasys on a
procedure to configure Nessus for use with their NAC client.

Ron Gula
Tenable Network Security