Mailing List Archive

SSL Certificates Missing
Not sure what has occurred in the recent versions but we no longer see
SSL certificate information coming out of any scan results. While the
informational and vulnerability information (such as cipher strengths,
weaknesses, etc) is still available, the raw certificate is no longer in
the results. This makes it impossible for any custom reporting to know
what dates certificates expired, what CAs are issuing those certificates
or even what the common names are for those certificates.

Anyone else notice this disappeared or why?

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message and all copies; (ii) do not disclose,
please be aware that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and review by
persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.