Mailing List Archive

Output needs more information
Will it be possible to get, hopefully in the near future, more
information added to the Nessus scan reports, to include vulnerability
identification date and patch / solution release date?
Re: Output needs more information [ In reply to ]
Puerto, Richard (IG/A/ITSA) wrote:
> Will it be possible to get, hopefully in the near future, more
> information added to the Nessus scan reports, to include vulnerability
> identification date and patch / solution release date?

Hi Richard,

We're not planning any short term changes in the near future to
add this information into the plugin feeds.

A lot of this information is tracked in the references pointed to
by the Nessus plugins, but there is no one standard that tracks
both release date and patch date for the solution.

Ron Gula
Tenable Network Security