I'm on the old registered feed. Do I need to to re-register?

PLUGIN_SET = "200808192234";
PLUGIN_FEED = "Registered (7 days delay)";
Re: Home Feed [ In reply to ]
On Aug 20, 2008, at 12:58 AM, Jamie Komodo wrote:

> I'm on the old registered feed. Do I need to to re-register?
>
> PLUGIN_SET = "200808192234";
> PLUGIN_FEED = "Registered (7 days delay)";

We're keeping the Registered feed operational until near the end of
August to give people an additional chance to migrate over. So if you
want to continue receiving updates after that, yes, you need to re-
register for either the HomeFeed or ProfessionalFeed. See <http://www.nessus.org/plugins/index.php?view=feed
> for details. If you're a home user, you should probably make the
switch now since there is no delay with the HomeFeed.

George
--
theall@tenablesecurity.com

Re: Home Feed [ In reply to ]