Mailing List Archive

smb credentials
Hi folks,

I am using Linux install of Nessus Server 2.2.11. I am using a msblast
plugin to find out the virus infection of a Windows host with this virus.

When I run 3.0 client and server on a Windows Vista platform, Nessus was
able to login into the Windows box with supplied credentials.

However when I use the same plugins and run it from a linux server version
2.2.11, the scan fails and repors taht the given credentials do not have the
privelege fo accessing the Windows host.

I am puzzled, same plugin, rechecke dthe preferences--> Login config for smb
user name.etc..

Any thoughts are appreciated.

regards
Sunar