Mailing List Archive

Requesting definitive list
I am looking for a list(s), preferable broken down by plugin family,
that reports the plugins that make default password attempts and the
number of password attempts each of those plugins make per scan. I
attempted to review the plugin code on a couple of the plugins but was
able to determine this information.

Also, specifically regarding the "default unix account" family, is there
a list of all plugins that use "non-credentialed" login attempts?

Thanks for taking time to review my question, I am looking forward to
your feedback.

Regards,

Joe Burick, MSM ISS, CISSP

Amdocs Information Security