somebody have some example, or a tutorial, ou something like this? Help
me... please...

Thanks, karine
Re: Nessus with C [ In reply to ]
Hi Bjork!

To add external software to Nessus you need to write a wrapper
for that software. One software what is included in Nessus thats
not written by Tenable is for example nmap. Check the nmap wrapper
for more information.

BTW that nmap wrapper is written in C and need to be compiled as
an .nes file. There are probably some help in the nessus docs.

Best regards
David Jacoby

bjork_so wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've got a program in C and i want to include it in Nessus, but i don't know
>how to do this. Please, can somebody explains me how to do this? Does
>somebody have some example, or a tutorial, ou something like this? Help
>me... please...
>
>Thanks, karine

David Jacoby
Research & Development
Outpost24 Security

phone: +46-(0)455-612311
email: dj@outpost24.com
skype: Outpost24-David
Re: Nessus with C [ In reply to ]
On Tue May 03 2005 at 14:53, David Jacoby wrote:

> BTW that nmap wrapper is written in C

It *was* written in C. It is now a "privileged" (signed) NASL script.